The container is now more than 50 % Full!
Thank you to everyone that has contributed much needed resources for the staff and students of Tupou College.
Please have your son drop off any other donations to Fletcher House Locker Area during school hours (there is a cupboard covered in Tongan Photos that is clearly labelled).
Please see the list below for the resources that we hope to send.
I am hoping that the container will depart in early December!
IT Equipment.To improve the IT facilities at Tupou College, we want to send functional:
- Laptops (battery power kicks in to save mother boards)
- Digital Cameras
- Desktop Computers (no more than 3 Years old)
- Data Projectors (with Bulbs!)
- External Hard Drives
- Printers (and paper/ink/carbon etc).
Women’s Group Catering resources.
The Women’s Group at Tupou College caters for large functions (including for The Royal Family) & they need:
- Baking Trays
- Serving Platters
- Plates/Glasses (sets, not singular items please)
- A BBQ
- Children’s books
- Playground equipment
- Catering Gear
- Kids furniture
(English as a Second Language) Books, Video’s, Audio Tapes related to learning to speak and read English (no novels please – text books only!)
The boys farm their own food in the Boarding House at Tupou College.
- Wheel Barrows
- Hoes, Maddox’s, Shovels, Rakes etc.
- A High Pressure water gun (to clean out the bathrooms)
- Corner Posts
- Witches Hats
- Rugby Balls
- Kicking Tees
- Clean Rugby Boots
- Line marker (currently hand-painted)
Tupou College has very limited science equipment .They need basically everything, including:
- Microscopes & Glass Slides
- Test Tubes
- Bunsen Burners & Tripods & Gas Rings
- White school shirts
- Casual Clothes
- Rugby Gear (socks, shorts, jerseys)
For further information please contact: