Personal Wellbeing Journal

As a provocation into our unit of inquiry into Who We Are we watched a TED Talk by Shawn Achor on Positive Psychology and its impact on wellbeing.

Personal Well Being Journal

As we watched the talk we discussed the main points being raised by Shawn and compared them to real examples, and there were many!

Following the talk it was time to consider someĀ and we decided that it would be a good idea to give the journal a try so we’ve started our own journal to reflect on the many positives that we experience each day.

It will require a daily commitment on our part but it should be a great experience and it will certainly be interesting to see how our mindset develops over the 21 days!

One thought on “Personal Wellbeing Journal”

1. I love TED. So much more interesting than most of the shows on TV. What a great talk. It is so interesting to think about what makes you happy. What resonated with me was the fact that we are trained to move the goal posts each time we succeed The other point was that success implies happiness, not the other way around. I think this is particularly relevant to task-oriented people, like myself. So I have decided to complete the Well Being log book each day for 21 days. I’ll ask my husband and children if they think I am happier in one month’s time. Thanks for sharing.